- Wedding Dress, 1742, worn by Miss Annie Gillespie, daughter of Provost Thomas Gillespie (1761-63 and 1765-67).
- Blind Harry, Alexander Stoddart, 1996
- King of Scots, Charles d'Orville Pilkington Jackson 1887-1973
- The Pipe of Freedom, Thomas Stuart Smith 1815-1869
- The Siege of Stirling 1746 Fan
- The Stirling Smith Girl, Marie Louise Wrightson, 2014
- The World's Oldest Football
- World's Oldest Curling Stone
The collection at the Stirling Smith Art Gallery and Museum contains over 40,000 objects, artworks and photographs presenting Stirling to the world and the world to Stirling. Stirling was the anvil where Scotland’s history was hammered out. Six battles which changed the course of Scottish History took place in and around Stirling. Stirling is the heart of Scotland, and the Smith reflects Stirling’s soul.